Frequently Asked Questions

See our most asked questions below, and if you still have questions please contact us!

1. General

Q: What do I need for a quote?

You can text, call, or email us and we can gladly assist you with an estimate!

Q: How do I know if I need a smog for my vehicle?

Smog certificates are good for 90 days, and for renewal the smog is required every two years. Any time there is a transfer and the certificate was issued over 90 days ago, another smog needs to be performed. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.

Back to Top

2. Services

Q: Do you renew/issue drivers licenses?

No, we currently do registration for all vehicles only.

Q: What motor vehicles can we process?

Auto, truck (commercial vehicles), SUV, boat, tractor, trailer, RV, PTI, motorcycle, HOV, jet ski, and classics.

Q: Can you do VIN verifications?

Yes, only clean title vehicles. Salvage/junk vehicles must be verified by DMV/CHP.

Q: Can you issue permits?

Yes! We have one day moving permits, one way trip permits (auto & commercial), and Red Tops (we only request them as they come in).

Q: Can you give out special plates?

Yes, we can place the order for you so that you don't have to wait in line at the DMV.

Back to Top